I am 9 years old and love to draw. When I grow up I would like to be an animator and an engineer. I want to attend MIT and create rides for Disney. I like to draw because it makes me feel calm and it's fun! None of my drawings are traced. I mainly like to draw cartoon characters from Cartoon Network, but I also love old cartoons, like Looney Tunes. My goal in the next year is to start coloring my pictures with colored pencils and watercolors.

All of my drawings are for sale. If you order a piece of art from me, you will receive a copy of my work that has been darkened by hand with a drawing pencil, making each print unique and authentic. If you would like to order one of my fine pieces of art, please email: UTFullers2@aol.com

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Looney Tunes


1 comment:

  1. Dylan seems to do a really good job on Looney Toons characters. Does he have a favorite one?

    ReplyDelete